Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Happy Hump Day!

Hump day is one of my favorite days and it should be celebrated accordingly! No, not that way! Look at the week as a hill and Wed is the hump of the hill. We've made the upward climb and reached the summit. The rest of the week should be downhill from here as the weekend nears! So far it's been a rather stressful week at work, so I am rather thankful that there are only 2 more days left. Hopefully the kiddos rest this weekend and come back in a better mood! On a positive note, I had my first Bio lab on Monday. It went well and I'm surprisingly excited for it! I think my classes this semester will go pretty smoothly. The hardest part will be getting all of the human biology stuff down!
My highlight of today? I splurged at taco bell and it was fantastic! After work I went to the gym, hit the treadmill at a nice walk while knocking out some good ole American Govt reading (zzzzzz....). I entered my workout in and was pleasantly surprised that today I had earned an extra 400 cals on Myfitnesspal through my workout and my constant walking and lifting 30lbs at work! How to spend my extra cals? With a delicious nacho cheese chalupa! I was rather excited and it was wonderful! It's nice to indulge now and then :) Have any of you heard of Myfitnesspal? If not, look it up! I highly recommend it! Off to class to get all smart and stuff! Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment