Pages

Sunday, January 22, 2012

New Year, New Me

Allow me to introduce myself. I am Stephanie, a 24 year-old student/preschool teacher living in the good 'ole STL. Why am I blogging you ask? That's a great question! I have labeled this year "New Year, New Me". This year will mark some big changes in my life. While working full-time, I decided to go back to school (I chose to start over completely. More on that later.). I have made a goal to live a healthier lifestyle. I intend to use this blog to help hold myself accountable for my goals. This is a place to share my achievements as I progress in school and a healthier lifestyle. This is a place to vent frustrations after a long day. This is a place to share silly little things like an awesome new recipe I tried that everyone else must try! I hope you'll enjoy my musings about this Silly Little Thing Called Life :)


No comments:

Post a Comment