Pages

Sunday, January 29, 2012

And the sickness prevails...

I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend! Mine was not so fabulous. Thursday evening I began to feel sick and by Friday I felt as though I had been hit by a bus. Let me preface this with the fact that I've been sick, fighting a nasty sinus infection since the Sunday before Christmas! I went to the dr and got an antibiotic and had taken the last dose last Saturday. I prayed I was done being sick, but no such luck! I went back to the dr on Friday and the sinus infection is back on top of a double ear infection (I never had one as a kid but 2 as an adult!) and a nasty, dry, barky cough. Needless to say I have more meds but I'm still feeling rather blah. I will be staying home again tomorrow to ell knock this! What's been hard is that a lot of the staff and kiddos have been fighting this and we're just cycling it back and forth. Sounds great, huh? I don't recall feeling this crappy since having mono senior year of high school. So I have spent my weekend working in homework and trying to sleep (let's put it this way, I coughed so much last night that I couldn't sleep even with taking an ambien! No bueno!). The overall week wasn't bad , classes went well, and my meals were yummy :) It sucks that i was ill this weekend since the bf was in town but it was still so great getting to see him! I just hope I didn't get him sick! Now I need to drag my sick behind up and get to the grocery store so I have food to eat! Plus I should probably finish some of my homework...

No comments:

Post a Comment