Pages

Friday, February 3, 2012

Wiped Out

It has been one heck of a week! Overall it was a pretty good week. Work went smoothly and class was just fine. It would have been a great week if I could just get rid of this sinus pressure! The feeling that your eyes are going to explode really puts a damper on things. Add in a crazy schedule when you're still slightly under the weather makes for a crazy tired Stephanie! But, I successfully navigated the week and am ready for a laid back weekend. My big weekend plans? Study, study, study. I have 2 tests, a quiz, find a research paper topic, and start my online class this coming week! Never fear! I have a great reward to get through the week! I get to go visit the awesome BF next weekend :) That will be the cherry on top of a crazy week! This past week has literally been eat, sleep, work, school, repeat. I really slacked and hit up the fast food... oh well. Shiz happens! I plan to start light workouts again tomorrow now that I'm no longer constantly hacking up my lungs!

My big Friday night plans? Nothing screams relaxing like a nice glass (or 2 or maybe 3?) of wine while watching people Wipeout! Let me say that I will be shocked if I'm still awake in an hour!

No comments:

Post a Comment