Pages

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Glitz and Sparkle

I can't believe this weekend is almost over! And who could ask for a better way to end the evening than to watch the Oscars? I don't really care who wins, but I watch for all the pretty gowns. I love the glitz and sparkle! Speaking of sparkle... I wore one of my new headbands all day today and not one slip! It held my hair in place quite nicely!

I'm wearing the thin ice pink! I love it!

You should totally check out sparklysoul.com and take a gander at their head bands. It stayed in place well and I never felt like I had to mess with it while I was out for a walk/jog!
*Please note I received zero compensation for this review, I just thoroughly enjoyed the headbands and thought I would share my opinion.

After getting up and having a nice big bowl of quinoa flakes, I hit the books for a little bit. From there it was errand time. I cleaned out my car (dude, I seriously have no clue how on earth I let it get that bad...), got my oil changed (it was fantastic to hear that everything looked good under the hood after all the crap I've gone through with this POS car!), ran by the office store, and finally the grocery store. I love the grocery store. I could spend hours there looking at the produce and the cool products in the gluten free section. I really wish there was a Whole Foods closer to me. I don't feel like a 45 min drive each way is really worth it... Oh well. Since today was so nice out, I decided to hit the pavement instead of the gym. This was a first. It's harder courtesy of the little inclines and such that you really don't notice when you're driving, but I got a nice 30 min 1.81 mile walk in :) 

Tonight I need to finish up the dishes and get my food all ready for tomorrow! I have a Bio Lab Exam tomorrow, although I think I'll be okay. And I HAVE to watch the Oscars! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment