Pages

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Waiting & Eye Twitching

I'm going to just say it. Waiting sucks. What am I waiting on? A potential new job! I should hear back by tomorrow afternoon. I'm really hoping that I get this new position! I'll talk more about it if I get it! I had the second interview for the position today and I thought it would be fun to get laryngitis as well! Always nice to make a good impression ;) This last weekend was a fun one! The BF came home which is always nice but he took me to the Peabody Opera House to see the new Broadway musical from Green Day's American Idiot! We sat 9 rows away from the stage! The show was fantastic! If you have an opportunity to see it, I highly suggest it! The only thing I hate when Austin is in town is that fact that my healthy eating just flies right out the window! Same with working out! Ugh. I need to get better about that before he comes home for summer! I really enjoyed having him home though. He helps keep me sane. Work has become so stressful and throw some classes on top of that = one very stressed out Steph! My eye is now regularly twitching. I'm thinking I need to slow down a bit. I've decided to drop my online class. It ended up being more involved than my other 3 classes combined! That combined with this (hopefully) new job should help out immensely! Now I just have to convince myself to make my lunch so I'm ready for work tomorrow... I'm not sure I'll ever be ready to go back to the daycare!

No comments:

Post a Comment