Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

SB 2012!

Spring Break 2012! Woo Hoo! Now how did I spend my spring break you ask? I worked! Well, I worked the first 2 days. I took Wed- the following Mon off work. On Wednesday I took a trip to the Mall of America with Austin's Momma to see the Princess Diana Dress Display. It was very interesting to learn about Princess Di. It was a nice little trip and a fun way to start the break! :) Thursday was spent trying to convince myself to be productive. I finally convinced myself to go up to the Com Co and take the math and english placement tests so I may enroll in those classes if I choose to do so. That was a waste of 2 hours! Then Friday morning we were off! Austin and I took a trip out to San Diego to see our friends Mark and Mandy and their sweet little boy. Last time we had seen him he was 3 weeks old. Now he's 7 months! It was such a fun weekend! We chilled most of the weekend, celebrated St. Pat's Day with some of their friends, and visited the San Diego Wild Animal Park. I really enjoyed it. I fall even more in love with SD each time we go out there! Here are some pics from the weekend:
Me and Austin as bats.

Me & my Boo

Rhino

Just gorgeous out there!

Giraffes trying to snack on plam tree bark.

Porcupine

Cheetah (sorry for the poor pic quality! It was hard to capture this guy since the lighting was weird and she kept moving!)

  
Me and the cutest baby around :)
Our return trip was a bit on the chaotic side, but I returned in time to go to class and take a quiz. I had my last 2 days at the daycare, and am officially done there. I am going to miss the kiddos but I am so excited to start my new job tomorrow! I had a massive test tonight and have another one tomorrow. Talk about a crazy week back from Spring Break 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment