Pages

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Changes :)

I am a happy, happy girl right now! This last week has been an interesting one that includes a mild stomach flu, laryngitis, a second interview (those 3 all in the same day. It was awesome... not!), getting the job, putting my 2 weeks in, and the last day of classes before spring break. I am very excited to say that I will no longer be working in daycare! I have accepted a position in data entry at a medical supply company. I start in 2 weeks! I'm stoked!! And what makes it even better? It is only 4 days a week, so I have 3 day weekends! As much as I will miss those kiddos, I will not miss the stress of the job, being sneezed, coughed, and spit on, or the drama of working with all girls!!! The second interview for the job was interesting as I decided it would be great timing to get laryngitis and a small bout of the stomach flu. Thanks to meds I was able to keep the tummy bug at bay but no matter what, I had an awesome, froggy voice. Thankfully they liked me!
My spring break is here! Classes are going fantastically! I have a 100% in my Human Biology Lab (not to brag or anything!). I'm doing really well in Human Biology as well. I'm surprised as to how much fun I'm having in it! I think that cements my nerd title right there. So what do I plan to do for my spring break? Well, work the first 2 days and then the fun starts! On Wednesday the BF's mom and I are flying to the Mall of America for the day to see the Princess Diana dress display and do a little shopping. Thursday morning Austin and I are flying to San Diego to see some friends of ours! I can't wait! San Diego stole my heart last year when he took me. If I had the ability to move out there, I would in a heart beat. But right now, I'll settle for trips out there!

Today, I slept in. Until 10:30am!!! I don't know the last time I did that! Sleeping in had become 8:00 or so. Man I needed that sleep! I felt so much better when I woke up! It was absolutely gorgeous outside today so instead of hitting the gym, I hit the pavement. Walking/Running outside is so different than doing it on the treadmill, but I thoroughly enjoyed it! After that, it was gym time for strength. I have biceps muscles now. Who knew? I also finished my first crochet project. I think it turned out nicely, if I do say so myself!
 Now to put together my to do list before I leave for my vacay!

No comments:

Post a Comment