Pages

Monday, March 12, 2012

Best Day Ever!

Today was an awesome day! It was fantastic outside! We seriously couldn't have asked for better weather. Couple that with the phone call I got at lunch and you've got a Fantastic Day! This morning at work dragged on. The assistant that they decided to throw into my room on MWF seriously has the personality of a wet mop. She's nice as can be but oh goodness gracious! I'll be honest. She doesn't do much and doesn't say much. That doesn't work well with 16 two year olds in a room! By lunch I was in need of some chit chatting with my friends. Lunch had barely started and I received a phone call. It was my new job. The position they offered me was available for full-time now! Would I like it?! Heck yes! I'm going to be working full-time, making more than I do currently, and I will have health benefits!!!! OMG!!!!! Words can not describe how ecstatic I was! I hung up and bouncing in my chair, squealing, and very much near tears! Things are falling so fantastically into place! From there, nothing could ruin my day! I also got the flight reservations made for my day trip to the Mall of America with Austin's Momma on Wednesday :) Then San Diego on Thursday (if not, Friday)!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment